design team

Design Team 2017 announcement

7:10 AM




Hi, my name is Amy. I am a stay at home mother to three amazing children. My daughter is 18 and my two boys are 17 and 13, they keep me full of life and very busy at times. We live in Georgetown, Texas which is right outside of Austin, TX. After growing up in a military family it is nice to stay in one place for awhile. I love to travel and of course craft. I started scrapbooking 16 years ago and have been making cards for 7, I love both but right now card making is my favorite. My style is more CAS then anything but I love trying new techniques and of course learning all styles. I'm very excited to be part of the team!!!
My blog:
http://aocreations.blogspot.com/

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>



Hi my name is Amy and I'm super excited to be a DT Member for Little Blue Button Stamps & working with these amazing images! I live in beautiful Victoria, B.C. Canada, with my family and dog, Bubbaganoush (Yep, he's as cute as his name suggests! lol ).  

I have been crafting for several years, but it wasn't until May, 2013 that I discovered the wonderful world of craft challenges and blogging- and I've been hooked ever since! I love all things crafty:  Stamping,Coloring, Journaling, Mixed Media, Altered Art... the list goes on and on. I look forward to getting Crafty with you!

Blog: http://lilcutiecreations.blogspot.ca/

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>



My name is Deanne Clarke-Saunders. My hubby and I live in Paradise,

Newfoundland Canada. I was an elementary teacher for 23 years but retired

early. I am now an Early Childhood Educator (couldn’t stay away from the

kiddies!!). I have always enjoyed playing with paper, scissors, glue, and

ESPECIALLY crayons and pencil crayons, ever since I’ve been a small child. I

just couldn’t stop playing, so I continued by scrapbooking and card-making!

I love it!!! My hubby calls me a paper hoarder. He just MAY be right, but I’d

never tell him that!!! A man doesn’t need to know he’s right!!! haha!


My blog address is http://littlebitopaper.blogspot.com/

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>



Hi my name is Debo. I am 38 years old.

I'm a housewife and mother of 3 lovely kids, all girls, 16, 14 and 8 years old.

I live in Belgium at the sea with my kids and husband.

I love to make cards with stamps.

I started 16 years ago with making cards.

My style is scrapcards but I love trying new techniques and of course learning all styles.

This is my blog :http://deboskaartenhoekje.blogspot.be/

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>




I am a married mother of two and an avid crafter for the past couple of years.
I consider myself to be a versatile crafter, dabbling in scrapbooking, card making, home decor projects and mixed media art.
I love learning new techniques that I can tailor to fit any project I am working on at the moment.
I don't like to limit my style to just one area of crafting but try my hand at different projects to see what I can create.
I recently launched my YouTube channel featuring an array of projects and tutorials showcasing my unique style.
I think my versatility would makes a good fit because I'm not limited to a specific style or type of craft.
I like to try to do a little of everything.

Blog: scrapbookscraftscards.blogspot.com

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4I06Mx5zIpF4oJ0iRvoNmg

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>


Hello crafty friends, my name is Eun Ji Jung. I live in Seoul, South Korea. I started paper crafting by carving a stamp piece myself. After that I created my own cards. At first, I thought making cards and working in such small space was strange because there was so many techniques and ideas to work with. But the more cards I made, the more I began to fall in love with this craft. I especially love to color with watercolor, colored pencils, markers, pens and so many other tools. I am so excited to join Little BlueButton design team. I want my work to inspire many people so I am alway trying new things!

http://eunjoa.blogspot.kr/

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>




My name is Fikreta but friends call me Fiki.
I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina, but I live in Kalinovac,Croatia.
I'm married to wonderful man and Im a mom to one beautiful 13 year old girl whose name is Paola.
I have five cats,turtle,bunny,guinea pig,two fish,two bird and a dog
I LOVE cats !
I love animals.
Love anything crafty.
I start crafting before 5 years and blogging about 4 years ago.
If you ask me why I start to craft I think because so I don't go insane LOL !
I'm at home,I do not work,wife and mom so I must do something else.
I love papers,stamps,(digi too) ink and everything else to make my creations.
I love to make anything crafty,
My inspiration is everywhere.
I'm big dreamer.
And I like to take photos,especially my cat's.

My blog: http://badkittyscraftroom.blogspot.com/

Instagram: https://instagram.com/badkittyfiki/

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>




My name is Kasia, but I use a nickname Frezja.
I fell in love with scrapbooking and mixed media almost 2 years ago. I
create mixed media on canvas mostly, but I do like smaller projects too.
My style? first experiments later to fix what remained, add a touch of romantic and done...
I like contrasts, mess and many details.:)
I'm glad to be on Little Blue Button Stamps DT
and I hope I'll share with you my love for these products!

my blog is http://fioridifantasia.blogspot.it/

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>




Hello, I'm Jo. :)

I have been involved in crafts for most of my life. I do all types of crafts but I love to work with paper best. I am a paper crafter and a mixed media artist. I enjoy getting my hands dirty and watching a blank canvas come to life with a LOT of color! I hope I can inspire you to create your beautiful masterpiece~

my blog "Jo's Scrap Shack"

my YouTube channel "Jo's Scrap Shack"

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>



Hi my name is Lisa , I am a craftaholic , I live in Cramlington , next to Newcastle upon Tyne .Best of both next to the city or close to the countryside and the sea xx
I was born in the Midlands , did art at school that was my favourite subject a long with home economics( cookery )
Always loved to play with craft stuff
I live in the north east with my husband and my two daughters and two cats
I work part time for a cleaning company so that gives me time then for my family and my crafts
Love to make cards , jewellery making , scrap booking
I love to craft as you forget about all your worries and keeps my mind happy and very relaxing
I have made lots of friends on social media , and have a chat with a few on a personal messages
I am on a couple of Design Teams, my dream job would be to take my craft into a job

My blog Handmade with love
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>


My name is Noelle and I have been crafting since I was about 10. I started off making cards with heat embossing and am now into stamping and die cutting. I am currently taking copic classes over at Kit and Clowder with the wonderful Alyce Keegan! I also own my own online store where I sell Little Blue Button in rubber
My blog is http://papercraftycreations.blogspot.com 
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>


My name is Romina. I'm from Argentina. I'm thirty years old. I live with my husband and my baby boy. I love all paper. I start to do cardmaking a year ago. Once to begin I don't stop. I love coloring, I use water color and alcohol markers.

Blog:
http://rominacardmaking.blogspot.com.ar
Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Romina-Design-1699192753649920/

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>



Hi everyone, I am a full time working wife and mum of two boys living in the Gippsland region of Victoria. I am an avid scrapbooker, card maker and mixed media creator and as time passes, my obsession continues to grow! A day doesn’t pass where I don’t do something 'scrappy' related - whether it be seeking inspiration from YouTube, listening to podcasts, browsing new products online or getting in my craft room to be creative. I enjoy photography and capturing memories with a creative flair. I am on a number of other design teams - D-lish Scraps, Helmar Creative Team, Jess Crafts Digitals and Shop and Crop Scrapbooking for which I am so very grateful. I enjoy mixed media and all things messy! I enjoy making my own backgrounds and rarely does a page make it without at least some paint splatters! I hope you enjoy my designs for Little Blue Button Stamps!

I can be found at the following sites;

Blog – www.myscrappingspace.wordpress.com

Facebook – https://facebook.com/myscrappingspace

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>




I'm the owner of Little Blue Button Stamps.
My grandpa was an artist so the whole childhood I spent watching him painting. And I painted since I can remember myself.
I started crafting a little more than two years ago and there was a question from the beginning - where to get stamps? I live in Ukraine and I was on serious budget so I decided to create my own stamps!
For now besides producing stamps and printables I make cards, layouts, albums, create videos and live my life in a crazy speed!

My personal blog: Crafty Olga

YouTube: Little Blue Button

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
<>><<>><<>>

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. WOOHOO!! Congratulations to all of you! It's lovely to see so many friends on the Design Team! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello evrybody!
    nice to meet you all!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin