cardmaking

Beautiful spring card from GDT Shylaa

9:00 AM

I am Shylaashree from India, executive secretary & jewellery designer by profession, mother of two kids. Since childhood, I am in love with arts & craft. Surprised my friends by gifting them handmade cards/gifts.Quilling is how it all began in the blogland and it was a turning point in my craft life from where i started into cardmaking, scrapbooking, alter items, make 3D projects and I make both fashion & paper jewellery.
My recent addiction is towards digi stamps. Creating has become my passion. I would love to thank Olga of Little Blue Button, for giving me this lovely opportunity to showcase my talent.
I have had so much fun with this amazing stamp set and hope you will also enjoy using it in you projects.
Please visit my blog http://adhiraacreations.blogspot.in

For this project I used Miss Lilly on a bike digi stamp


I printed the digi on Papericious Sigma Card stock and coloured her with Dawler-Rowney Watercolours.
To the card base i adhered Bob n Betty - Ornate collection Papers. 
Added laces, lattice diecut, coloured digi, handmade flowers above it accordingly to bring out the beauty at the best.

I enjoyed making this card.

Supplies i used:
Digistamp: Miss Lilly on a bike,
Bob n betty Pattern Papers ,
Papericious sigma cardstock, 
Dawler-Rowlney Watercolours, 
Flower and leaf - Jef punches, 
Handmade Gardenias, 
Pearls and lace

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very pretty! That's one of my favorite LBBS images! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin