Easter card

'Easter Crew' mixed media card by Sarah Rosse

2:05 PM

Hello stamping friends, Sarah here again for Little Blue Button Stamps (LBBS) with another Easter card idea for you. Using the Easter Crew digital stamps from LBBS - can be purchased online at http://lbbstamps.com/product-category/events/easter/, I created a card with a mixed media background.

Using Dylusions paints in a variety of colours, I applied this with my fingers (fun to get messy!) to create an 'artsy' background around the stamped image. While this is not easy to perfect, I dont mind the overall finished look.

I then used a Stampin Up Easter stamp from the 'Suite Sayings' set to add some background text. I applied some ripped washi tape and sequins to complete the card. I mounted this on some black cardstock and then onto a white card base.

The digital stamp was coloured using Stampin Up Blendabilities and Touch Five markers. Now lets take a closer look at this gorgeous Easter Crew stamp...


Thanks again to Olga for having me join such an amazing, inspirational design team! I just love the stamps and lookforward to bringing you many more project ideas. Until next time....

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin