copic coloring

Eris Cup of hot chocolate

9:00 AM


Hello!
Fikreta  here.
I have to share super cute card!
On my card I use  image Eris Cup of hot chocolate

 You can find this image in the store.

The name of image suggest that is hot chocolate in the cup,
but I'm coffee person so I made my card to be coffee in the cup.



Be sure to pop by to shop,there are so many adorable digital stamps
 and I saw some sale is going on !
and don't forget to share
 your Little Blue button creations on facebook page.
≽ܫ≼
Thank you for visiting  today!
Have a purrfet day! 
Happy crafting!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Adorable card Fiki! You did a wonderful job coloring up this sweet image!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin